Monday, January 3, 2011

Video Playlist

The original goal was to post my top 40 countdown podcast today, and then on Tuesday, I was going to do a Lucky Thirteen recognizing my 13 favorite local shows of the year. The podcast is not ready yet due to technical difficulties, but barring any further problems, should be ready tomorrow. I would do a Lucky Thirteen playlist, but I'm going to be honest: my heart is not in that right now. My thoughts are still too much about Frankie. The Lucky Thirteen will return next week, but today I offer you a video playlist of Frankie 45 performances, both with Spector 45 and solo.

Also, I'd like to take the opportunity to get some comments here. I'd like to get a collection of people's thoughts and memories on Frankie. Anyone who'd like to write something about Frankie, send it to me at ghostofblindlemon@gmail.com. I'll assemble a collection of other people's thoughts and memories on him and post it on the blog. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy this video retrospective.

No comments: