Monday, November 1, 2010

Local Edge Playlist: 10/31/10

I've made no secret for my love of The Local Edge with Mark. Rarely do I ever turn my radio on while at home. In fact, there's only one hour a week when that happens: Sunday night from 11 pm to midnight. Many artists that I've posted on my playlists, including The Roomsounds and Katie Carroll, I might not have discovered were it not for Mark and his show.

The one frustration that I had recently, however, was the lack of updated playlists on the KDGE website. I asked Mark if he'd mind if I posted the playlists on this site, and he said to go for it. Since then, he has updated about three months worth of playlists. Still, I will be posting these almost immediately after the show. That means if you just can't wait to find out the name of that awesome song you heard, wait no more. And Mark, if you ever fall behind on your posts again, don't worry. I've got your back.

"Cut the Lights", Manned Missiles
"You Still Love Me Blondie", Matthew and the Arrogant Sea
"New Dress", The Orbans
"Knife Fight", Calhoun
"Broken Camera", Stanton
"Dammit", Smile Smile
"Ghoul Party", Slider Pines
"My Niagra Heart", Spooky Folk
"Darker than the Night", Dead Twins
"Yellow Eyes", The Burning Hotels
"Returning to the Air", The Slow Burners
"The Great Exhibition", Roy Robertson
"You're No Good", Pale Horse
"Lonesome Tune", The Beaten Sea

No comments: