Friday, October 29, 2010

More Tickets for Rhett Miller/Ben Kweller/The O's!

You can still buy tickets for the event happening November 6th, which is a benefit for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Obviously, it'll be worth every penny based on the level of talent that will be on stage.

Still, for those who want to see the show who are "financially challenged" (trust me, I know the feeling) then I can help. I have another pair of tickets to give away.

Here's the deal: did you read the article I did on Joe Scott's "Debut"? More importantly, did you watch the video at the end? In this video, he discusses another film made almost twenty years ago and points out some potential parallels between his film and this other film. Here's what you have to do: email me at ghostofblindlemon@gmail.com and mention the name of the film in the subject line. First person to do so wins a pair of tickets. Good luck!!!

No comments: