Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Shake It Up, Baby!


In case you haven't noticed, I really dig Greater Good. And if you haven't noticed that, you need to read Ghost of Blind Lemon more often. Seriously, you do.

But that's a story for another day. My point is that today, the band is finally releasing their first full length album, Shake Till I Let You Go. Although I do not have the album yet, I still feel I can recommend the album based solely on their live shows and songs on MySpace. I know you can buy the album on Itunes, Amazon, and the Barnes & Noble website. I'm not sure if you'll be able to find it yet at Good Records, CD World, or any of the other independent record stores in town, but I would call them and ask them to carry the album if they are not doing so already.

So get your copy, and yes, shake it till you let go. Yeah, that was cheesy. I know.

No comments: