Monday, March 10, 2008

Graphics Card, Anyone?

My computer's graphics card went kaput this Saturday. As a result, I will not be able to update this blog as frequently as I would like. This is particularly bad timing as I want to be able to give some good SXSW updates. I will try to blog some, but my access to internet is limited until I get my graphics card replaced. In the meantime, I'm still trying to compile a list of good free shows in Austin. If you'd like your show listed, go to my profile to find my email addy and drop me a line.

Until my computer is working, check out the following blogs:

The Fine Line
Boca Tinta (assuming there are new posts)
Adventures in Live Music

And finally, check out the newly ressurected Sample Press!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks for the love!!