Here's what you get for your $7 cover charge at Mokah (add $3 more if bringing adult beverages):
- You get to hear some great music
- You get to attend a discussion about the local music scene featuring experts within the scene, moderated by Cindy Chaffin
- You get to hear lots of great music.
- With your donation, you are supporting the Carter Albrecht Music Foundation.
- Did I mention you get to hear some great music?
Here is a schedule of the performers. Thanks go out to Smile Smile for the schedule, this one actually including times for the lounge performers.
IN THE VENUE
Flat People, 3-3:30;
Jayson Bales Band, 4:30-5:00;
Miles From Nowhere, 5:15-5:45;
Salim Nourallah & The Noise, 6-6:30;
The Slack, 6:45-7:15;
Smile Smile, 7:30-8:00;
Bridges and Blinking Lights, 8:15-8:45.
IN THE LOUNGE:
Something at the Wheel, 5:40-6:00;
Taylor Davis, 6:25-6:45;
Blue Petal, 7:10-7:30;
Camille Cortinas of Fishing For Comets, 7:55-8:15;
Rahim Quazi, 8:40-9:00.