Thursday, May 10, 2012

The A to Z Playlists:

Before I present today's playlist, I'd like to give a word of thanks to Chris Mayes (Pleasant Grove, The Boom Boom Box, The Deathray Davies). He posted on Facebook that "you should give Ghost of Blind Lemon's A to Z playlist a look if you haven't." He also said it reminded him about several tracks and records that he hadn't listened to in a while that he should "dust off", so to speak. The process of compiling daily has been a beast, and in many cases I have not had the time to adequately discuss the tracks as I would like. Today is another such day. Still, I hope that this playlist brings back some memories, and even encourages you to discover some newer artists from the area.

Anyways, enough talk. Music time...


Es-Fi by Chris Mueller on Grooveshark

More songs tomorrow...

1 comment:

lownote67 said...

I know this is a lot of work, but I'm really enjoying the journey.