Monday, May 7, 2012

The A to Z Playlists: Co-Cy

Will someone remind me why I thought it was a good idea to embark on this project?  Sure, it's a really cool idea, but it's also a lot of time and work.  So not only am I late on posting, but I'm still without any witty commentary.  Not that I'm usually that witty, but you get the idea.

So here we go again, and we're going to wrap up the C's today.



Co-Cy by Chris Mueller on Grooveshark

"Coahuila", Old 97's
"Coffee at Midnight", The Red 100's
"Coke (Live)", Flickerstick
"Cold and Grey", Sons of Sound
"Cold Shot", Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble
"Collision", Trebuchet
"Come Closer", Ishi
"Come Closer", Shiny Around the Edges
"Come On", Green River Ordinance
"Come to My Senses", Doug Burr
"Coming of the Century", Course of Empire
"Commander Whatever", Pleasant Grove
"Confluence", North of Autumn
"Cool That You Showed Us How", Centro-matic
"Corpse Master", True Widow
"Corrective Lenses", The Deathray Davies
"Counting the Holes in My Heart", Gray, the New Black
"Country Fried Quickie", Spector 45
"Cowboys from Hell", Pantera
"Crimson Shadow", The Angelus
"Croatian Cutie", Darlington
"The Crooner Rides Again", Budapest One
"Cross My Heart", The Rocket Summer
"Crucifixed", Mitra
"Crudely Drawn", The Drams
"Cruel", St. Vincent
"Crystal Roads", Fungi Girls
"Cut From the Same Cloth", Legendary Crystal Chandelier
"Cut the Lights", Manned Missiles
"The Cute Band", The Tah-Dah's
"Cyclone Stare", Dove Hunter

Tomorrow, we start the D's. Because, you know, D comes after the letter C. Oh, the things you learn here.

No comments: