Monday, February 28, 2011

Local Edge Playlist: 2/27/11

I first came up with the idea of posting the playlists from The Local Edge because its host Mark had gotten severely behind on posting the playlists at KDGE. That's what made me decide to post them on the blog. Well, as you've probably noticed, I'm the one who's behind on posting. I'm not going to bother with the ones I've missed, as those can be obtained on the KDGE website. But I'll bet this one isn't up there yet, so enjoy.

Oh, and speaking of cool radio shows, be on the lookout for more shows from yours truly on deepellumradio.

"Marnie", Novaak
"Dog's Light", Bravo, Max!
"Citizen", El Cento
IN STUDIO: JESSIE FRYE
"Fortune Teller"
"Prepared"
"Like a Light"
"Alyson Revere", Fishboy
"Save Me", Hares on the Mountain
"Via Matilda", Spookeasy
"Mad", The Missile Men
"My Niagra Heart", Spooky Folk

No comments: