Sunday, March 28, 2010

Thinking Inside the Box: Emmeline

Yes readers, I have another free mp3 for you. And again, it's from another artist on the Ten to Watch in '10 list. This time it's the beautiful and talented Emmeline, who still remains one of the best hidden musical gems in this town. If I have anything to do about it, that secret will be out of the bag very soon.

If you'd like to see what the big deal is, go to Lakewood Bar & Grill tonight where she'll be hosting a benefit for the recent earthquakes in both Haiti and Chile. I don't have times or lineup, but here's what I can tell you: cover is $5, it's a good cause, and Emmeline alone is worth paying $5 (and then some).

Don't believe me? Fine. Download the song for yourself.

MP3: Emmeline - The Story

Oh, and if you want another free MP3 (and you will), then go to Emmeline's ReverbNation profile and sign up for her email list, and you can download "You Every Time" for free.

No comments: