Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A double dose of congratulations

I would like to thank Matt Morris, for showing that someone is interested in winning these contests. Actually, I should really thank Smile Smile for promoting this contest that I'm doing. Anyways, by naming "Waving the White Flag" in his email, he will get in Saturday night' show at Prophet Bar 100% free of charge.

Matt Morris isn't the only one who should be congratulated. Congratulations are in order for yours truly as well. Many of you know this already, but The Ghost is now engaged. No wedding date has been set yet, but I will let you know when my fiancee officially becomes Mrs. Ghost.

1 comment:

bill h said...

Man, that is great news, hearty congratulations! I really am happy for you.

Ummm, whose going to play the reception!!