Friday, June 6, 2008

Here's Your Show Recommendation, and You're Welcome

Is this the only show happening tonight? Of course not. I will say, however, that this show eclipses all other shows happening tonight. You know I love THe BAcksliders, and you know I love their new CD, You're Welcome. Needless to say, I will be right by the Double-Wide stage, enjoying the rock spectacle that is THe BAcksliders. If that isn't enough excitement for you, it's a double CD Release Party, as Dragna release their new CD tonight (sorry, I couldn't find a name for the disc). Binary Sunrise opens up the show, and I've been wanting to check this band out for quite some time. I hope to see a lot of familiar faces at the DW tonight. Feel free to come join me, buy yourself a CD, and while you're at it, feel free to buy me a drink as well!

No comments: