Monday, February 20, 2012

The Lucky Thirteen: 2/20/12

Since I still have not had as much opportunity to record my Deep Ellum Radio shows as usual, I feel that the playlists are once again becoming my best outlet for sharing music. I'm running a bit behind, only now getting the playlist published, and since I didn't want the Monday to pass without a playlist, this one is minus the commentary. I may later revise this to add my thoughts on the songs, but for now I only have the songs.


Standard playlist disclaimer: any artists, record labels, etc. who do not wish to be on the playlist for any reason whatsoever, email me at ghostofblindlemon@gmail.com and I will gladly remove the track. And if you'd actually like to be on the playlist, you can use the same email address to email me your mp3's. If I like the song, then odds are it'll wind up on a playlist.


  1. "Knockout Rose", Bad Design

  2. "Father Abraham", Analog Rebellion

  3. "Take It Back", To Coda

  4. "This Crazy Life", Eleven Hundred Springs

  5. "Amazing", Mystery Skulls

  6. "Desert City Sleeps", The Moon Festival

  7. "All the Reasons Why", Emmeline

  8. "It's the End of Eternity", Nervous Curtains

  9. "Gambling Preacher and His Daughter", Whiskey Folk Ramblers

  10. "Evil on the Highway", Dove Hunter

  11. "Break My Spirit", The Roomsounds

  12. "Chloroform the One You Love", Flickerstick

  13. "For Ages", Sara Donaldson

No comments: